Attending a Webinar is a great way to learn from industry experts on today’s hottest topics in medical group practice. Webinars are typically 60-90 minutes and offered live or on-demand with a question and answer session.
See a full list of available Webinars in the MGMA Store
Live Webinars On-Demand Webinars
Free MGMA On-Demand Webinars
EXCLUSIVE, Member-Only Webinars
The following webinars are available to MGMA-ACMPE members only , providing exclusive, informative content to provide solutions to the questions and challenges of your day to day business activities.
- Increase Your Revenue with Appropriate Reimbursement for Non-Physician Services
- Auditing E&M Coding to Enhance Practice Revenue
- Building a Defensible Fee Schedule
- Creating Meaningful Reports for Physicians
- Get Paid the First Time: Analyze your EOBs to Increase Cash Collections
- Increasing Leverage in Payer Negotiations
- Patient Inducements and Discounts: What You Can and Can't Do
- Ways to Maximize Effective Collections
- Management Compensation-Using MGMA Data to Negotiate your Salary
Visit the member-only webinar page to view any of the webinars above.
Specialty Expertise Exchange: Free, specialty-specific, member-created, on-demand Webinars
The Specialty Expertise Exchange (SEE) is an opportunity to benefit from the know-how of your practice management peers via member-produced Webinars.
MGMA-ACMPE members create and host online seminars that include relevant, specialty-specific information presented in a slideshow format.
View topics and learn about creating your own Webinar for the Specialty Expertise Exchange.
Watch our free Webinars wherever and whenever you want. We encourage you to share them with colleagues and staff.
Questions about MGMA Webinars?
Call 877.ASK.MGMA (275.6462), ext. 1875, or email email@example.com