Compiled in collaboration with the National Association of Physician Recruiters
Whether you are recruiting established physicians or physicians recently out of residency or fellowship, your physician recruitment package must be competitive for your region and specialty.
This survey report will help you determine the right mix of compensation, benefits, incentives and opportunities to attract new physicians.
The easy-to-understand data and full-color graphs make physician salary and incentives assessments and comparisons simple. Plus, the report includes data on nonphysician provider compensation.
This report for physician's salaries and incentives was
compiled in collaboration with the National Association of Physician Recruiters.
View a sample chart
New this year:
- Three year trending data for placements and relocations and guaranteed compensation by geographic region and practice type.
- Data on prior acts (nose) insurance coverage
Use this survey report to:
- Assess how competitive your recruitment package is compared to those of similar practices in your specialty, location or ownership category
- Conduct peer comparisons to evaluate your physician starting salaries
- Develop attractive starting salary and benefits standards for ongoing physician recruitment efforts
Everything you need is inside:
- Complete starting-salary placement data on 4,602 physician and nonphysician providers, categorized by specialty, practice type, practice ownership, geographic region and more
Starting-salary data for 1,688 physicians placed directly out of residency or fellowship
Information on malpractice coverage, bonus types, first-year vacation, relocation expenses and paid time off for continuing medical education (CME)
Please log in to submit a review.
As [I work in] a large, multispecialty group, the MGMA Physician Placement Starting Salary Survey Report is an extremely valuable resource to have. I can quickly evaluate our compensation with others in the industry to ensure that we are financially where we need to be to recruit physicians successfully. Additionally, it allows us to benchmark what we offer in terms of bonus, CME time and dollars, and other key indicators to ensure that we keep pace with the market.
—David Nyman, Manager, Physician Recruitment, Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield, Wis.