Benchmark your practice’s compensation offerings and provider productivity with two interactive reports: MGMA's annual Physician Compensation and Production Survey Report and Management Compensation Survey Report.
Based on data from 62,245 physicians and nonphysician providers in 2,913 medical organizations and 7,970 practice professionals in 1,306 medical practices, these reports are the most recent and most reliable data in the industry.
Use this interactive CD to:
- Evaluate physician and non-physician provider performance through peer comparison
- Analyze pay-level factors to assess your compensation system and set realistic provider compensation and production targets
- Estimate the potential impact of adding physicians
- Determine fair market value and assess your compensation methods for compliance
- Create graphs to include in your presentations and export data to Microsoft Excel® for further analysis
- Determine key professional traits of managers that influence organizational performance and success
- Understand how different payment methods, experience, education levels and credentials affect management compensation
- Negotiate fair compensation for management positions commensurate with individual qualifications and organizational goals
Tools included on the CD:
- Physician Benchmarker
- Physician Compensation Analysis
- Physician Pay-to-Production Plotter
- Customizable Physician Dashboard
Site/network licenses are also available for multiple users on multiple computers within the same location. See item 8510: Physician Compensation and Production Survey with Management Compensation Data - 2012 Interactive Report Based on 2011 Data CD Site Network
Please log in to submit a review.