MGMA’s annual Physician Compensation and Production Survey Interactive Report, based on data from 59,375 providers in 2,846 groups, spotlights the critical relationship between compensation and productivity for providers.
Use this interactive CD to:
- Evaluate physician and nonphysician provider performance through peer comparison
- Analyze pay-level factors to assess your compensation system and set realistic provider compensation and production targets
- Estimate the potential impact of adding physicians
- Determine fair market value and assess your compensation methods for compliance
- Track provider compensation trends in specialties
- Create graphs to include in your presentations
- Export data to Microsoft Excel® for further analysis
This interactive CD includes:
- More data than the printed report, showing the full distribution curve with percentiles from 10 to 90 for accurately ranking each of your physicians
- Pay-to-Production Plotter that can be used to compare your physicians’ compensation and production to the overall population within their specialty, or drill-down to look at more specific demographic categories. Plot either work RVUs or collections against the production of survey respondents to get an accurate picture of how your physicians are performing
- Powerful analytical tools: Customizable Dashboard, Physician Benchmarker and Physician Compensation Analysis
- RVU Conversion Tool that uses the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) work RVU data to analyze value changes
The single-user CD allows you to download the program onto a single computer. For your convenience, site/network licenses are also available for multiple users in a single location. See item 8378.
There is also a Web-based version of this report that provides data for four years of trending – DataDive: 2011 Physician Compensation and Production Module. See item 8379
Physician Compensation and Production Survey 2011 Interactive Report Based on 2010 Data CD
Please log in to submit a review.
"As you can imagine with a multispecialty group, developing a standard compensation methodology that can be applied consistently is a challenge. My physicians expect production and compensation benchmarking data that is comprehensive, reliable and timely. The depth and breadth of information available within the MGMA Physician Compensation and Production Survey and the MGMA Cost Survey has been instrumental in ensuring our physicians' comfort level and the successful transformation of our compensation methodology."
—Wendy C. Elliott, Executive Director, Pickaway Health Services, Circleville, Ohio
"The MGMA Physician Compensation and Production Survey [Report] is extremely helpful and an important tool in our hospitalist program planning and development. I am able to compare how my program stands up to others in my region and nationally. I also use it to justify the appropriate number of staff needed to run a quality program to the stakeholders: hospital administration and parent company financial stakeholders who subsidize the programs."
—Glen Ramirex, Regional Director of Hospitalists Services