With this detailed, comparative resource, you can evaluate and adjust current management compensation and benefits to attract and retain the best.
View a sample chart.
Use this survey to:
Compare compensation across numerous variables, including geographic area, size and type of practice, and total medical revenue, so that you are confident that the data relates to your practice
- Determine key professional traits that influence organizational performance and success
- Understand how different payment methods, experience, education levels and credentials affect compensation
- Negotiate fair compensation commensurate with individual qualifications and organizational goals
This report includes:
- Complete data on 7,240 medical practice professionals in 1,287 medical practices
- 56 management and leadership positions in physician-owned, hospital-owned and integrated delivery system-owned practices
- Compensation by select single specialties
- Thorough compensation information for many practice leaders, including physician executive positions
- Compensation by experience and education
- Retirement contributions
Management Compensation Survey 2011 Report Based on 2010 Data Print Edition