Get a realistic picture of how competitive your compensation package is and how your physicians’ productivity measures up, individually and as a group.
Use this online, interactive report with the confidence of data from 62,245 physicians and nonphysician providers in 2,913 medical organizations and 116 specialty classifications and 58 nonphysician provider specialties.
Free Trial Software
See the big picture as you:
- Illustrate the relationship between production and compensation
- Develop production targets and competitive compensation plans
- Target areas of improvement in provider performance by comparing data to other practices in your specialty
- Evaluate factors that affect compensation and set realistic provider compensation and production goals
- Generate reports to illustrate your findings and support your recommendations
- Track provider compensation trends by specialty
With this secure and convenient tool, you can:
- View data with one click and drill down to more specific data
- Create custom reports, including ranking reports
- Use improved navigation to more quickly and easily find the data you need
- Export data to Microsoft Excel® or download each table or graph into a single PDF file
- Create customizable dashboards that show the data that’s most important to you
About the data:
- More data than is included in the printed report, with percentiles from 10 to 90 for accurate ranking of each physician
- Five years of MGMA data for trending
- Demographic categories ranging from geographic region and practice setting to years in specialty and method of compensation
- Performance ratios illustrating the compensation-to-production relationship
- Data on collections for professional charges and RVUs
- Data categorized by physician- and hospital/IDS-ownership, total medical revenue and other criteria
Watch a Free DataDive Demo
Want to learn more about DataDive and how it can help you improve your medical practice? Simply click on the video below to get started!
DataDive 2011 Physician Compensation and Production Module
Please log in to submit a review.
'The productivity and compensation survey [report] helps my doctors understand what similar groups around the country are doing and how they compare. It helps them with expectations of compensation and how productive they are or can be. In many cases it has helped us keep and retain physicians.'
—Richard Bodager, CPA, FACMPE, Executive Director/CEO, Southern Oregon Cardiology, LLC, Medford, Ore.
As you can imagine with a multispecialty group, developing a standard compensation methodology that can be applied consistently is a challenge. My physicians expect production and compensation benchmarking data that is comprehensive, reliable and timely.
The depth and breadth of information available within the MGMA Physician Compensation and Production Survey and the MGMA Cost Survey has been instrumental in ensuring our physicians’ comfort level and the successful transformation of our compensation methodology.
—Wendy C. Elliott, Executive director, Pickaway Health Services, Circleville, Ohio