This report on costs for integrated delivery systems (IDS) provides a substantial range and depth of data, allowing for more thorough comparisons.
Use this report to:
Recognize practice traits that contribute to greater cost efficiency and profitability
- Assess medical practice performance by group size, geographic region and other key characteristics
- Evaluate key expense and revenue measures to find opportunities for improvement
- Analyze the impact of ancillary services in your medical practice specialty
- Determine how payer mix can affect your bottom line
- Review medical staffing costs compared with revenue and other variables
- Perform cost-reduction analysis and improve profitability despite economic restrictions
This report includes:
Detail on operating costs, revenue and medical staffing broken out by practice type, type of care and number of practices/hospitals in system
Information pertaining to parent contribution to the organization, overhead applied to the practice and system characteristics (total beds, total hospitals, total FTE physicians)
Data on the types of centralized services provided by the system and level of information technology adoption/standards
- Case study showing how one medical practice used MGMA data
Please log in to submit a review.