The specialized primary care practice data in MGMA’s new Cost Survey for Primary Care Practices Report will help you realize the full benefits of healthcare benchmarking. Additionally, the valuable data provides the insights you need to advance from medical practice administrator to medical practice leader.
This report enables key expense comparisons relevant to your practice size and specialty and aids in high-level financial management and operational decision-making. Easy to use, you will find solutions faster, allowing you to focus more time and vital resources on quality patient care and primary care practice performance.
Use your survey report to:
- Answer day-to-day financial management questions quickly and easily
- Enhance your bottom line by examining cost and revenue sources more closely
- Develop models and make assumptions for use in strategic planning
- Benchmark your costs against other PCMH models with similar profiles and perform detailed comparisons to highlight improvement areas in your medical practice
- Base staffing decisions on medical revenue and other variables
Everything you need is inside:
- Complete data on more than 686 primary care practices
- Detail on operating costs, revenue and staffing broken out by practice type, ownership type and number of full-time-equivalent physicians
- Procedural data on new and established office/outpatient visits (current procedural terminology [CPT] codes 99201-99205, 99211-99215) and established new/previous visits (CPT codes 99381-99387, 99391-99397)
- Information on patient age, as well as evaluation and management procedures, laboratory testing procedures, and types of services provided
Please log in to submit a review.