Be confident that your decisions are based on the most reliable academic data available.
Because your compensation structures are unique, you need data specific to your academic environment – data that is trusted by administration and physicians alike.
Benchmark your academic practice against the strongest clinical science department data available – data from clinical science departments, including faculty physicians and managers. Use this resource to make confident decisions that positively boost your practice's performance.
Use this interactive tool to:
- Evaluate the performance of individual faculty physicians and nonphysician providers
- Show the relationship of production to compensation as it applies to your specialty, rank, geographic region and billable clinical activity
- Develop compensation and production targets for your providers, including RVU productivity goals
- Compare your compensation to key aggregate metrics for the private sector
- Integrate data for use in budgeting and strategic planning
- Create custom graphs and charts to enhance your presentations
- Export data to Microsoft Excel® for further analysis options
This interactive CD contains:
- More data than the printed report, including percentiles from 10 to 90 for more accurate ranking
- A quick-start wizard that walks you through opening tables, creating charts and custom reports
- Powerful benchmarking tools such as the Pay-to-Production Plotter using compensation to work RVUs and compensation to collections
- Data categorized by specialty, rank, geographic region and billable clinical activity
- Management compensation and performance indicators by department
The single-user CD allows you to download the program onto a single computer. For your convenience, site/network licenses are also available for multiple users in a single location, i.e. single building. See item 8501.
There is also a Web-based version of this report that provides data for five years of trending – DataDive: 2012 Academic Compensation and Production, item 8502.
Please log in to submit a review.
"As administrator of an academic surgical practice, I utilize faculty productivity numbers for benchmarking. The MGMA Academic Practice Compensation and Production survey information is an excellent tool to share with faculty concerning how they compare to other surgeons. It is a great visual for them to realize the productivity they need to achieve to earn a certain level of income. We also use the survey information for recruitment and making job offers. During budget preparation, the Academic survey information is used on a daily basis."—Shirley Zwinggi, MBA, FACMPE, Administrator, Department of Surgery