Get the best of both worlds – Combine MGMA-ACMPE membership with application into the ACMPE board certification program and open up doors to advancement opportunities. (ACMPE is the certification division of the Association.)
Join today and experience for yourself why more than 22,500 medical practice professionals have become members. Stay current on industry trends, network with peers and take advantage of publication discounts with MGMA-ACMPE membership
How do you get started?
- Join MGMA-ACMPE, including paying your $365 yearly membership
- Pay a one-time $250 ACMPE board certification application fee (included in this product)
- Submit your completed application form demonstrating the eligibility requirements of two years health care management experience, including at least six months in a supervisory role.
- Once your application fee and application form are received and your prerequisites verified, we will contact you by e-mail within 10 business days to confirm your acceptance in the program as a nominee.
- If it is determined that you do not meet the prerequisite eligibility requirements, you will be refunded your ACMPE board certification application fee less a $25 processing fee.
Award-winning professional publications
MGMA Connexion, the premier magazine for your profession
MGMA e-Source, bimonthly e-newsletter all about practice management
MGMA Washington Connexion, featuring timely legislative e-mail alerts
- ACMPE Executive View, providing thought-leadership articles as well as abstracts of ACMPE Fellows' professional papers
Member exclusive web content and benchmarking tools
The latest legislative/regulatory updates and impacts
Advocacy office in Washington, D.C. – your voice on Capitol Hill
- Discounts on webinars featuring hot topics and legislative issues
- Advice on grassroots efforts in your area
- Expert staff who provide answers to your legislative and regulatory questions
Access to professional certification and fellowship
- Membership is the first step in pursing professional board certification and Fellowship
- Mentoring and one-on-one guidance throughout the board certification and Fellowship process
- Transcript service (online) for easy educational record keeping
Dynamic networking, research and support opportunities
Professional development and educational resources
- Member savings (20-70 percent) on dozens of practice management books
- Discounted registration on 100+ educational programs offered annually including:
Still not sure? Then try us out! Sign up for a free five-day trial membership.
Board Certification Application
Please log in to submit a review.