Faculty members teaching business or health care administration in an accredited college or university are eligible to take advantage of this special membership.
Join today and experience for yourself why more than 22,500 medical practice professionals have become members. Stay current on industry trends, network with peers and take advantage of publication discounts.
Award-winning professional publications
MGMA Connexion, the premier magazine for your profession
MGMA e-Source, bimonthly e-newsletter all about practice management
MGMA Washington Connexion, featuring timely legislative e-mail alerts
- ACMPE Executive View, providing thought-leadership articles as well as abstracts of ACMPE Fellows' professional papers
Member exclusive web content and benchmarking tools
The latest legislative/regulatory updates and impacts
Advocacy office in Washington, D.C. – your voice on Capitol Hill
- Discounts on webinars featuring hot topics and legislative issues
- Advice on grassroots efforts in your area
- Expert staff who provide answers to your legislative and regulatory questions
Access to professional certification and fellowship
- Membership is the first step in pursing professional board certification and Fellowship
- ACMPE Forum support, mentoring and one-on-one guidance throughout the board certification and Fellowship process
- Transcript service (online) for easy educational record keeping
Dynamic networking, research and support opportunities
Online Member Community with directory, discussion forums and eGroups to connect with fellow members online or through our mobile app
- More than 25 special interest assemblies
- Access to the EBSCO Health Business article database featuring more than 450 healthcare administration journals
- Special discounts offered through the peer-screened MGMA AdminiServe Partner Network
Professional development and educational resources
- Member savings (20-70 percent) on dozens of practice management books
- Discounted registration on 100+ educational programs offered annually including:
MGMA reserves the right to request an official documentation to verify eligibility for this type of membership.
Please log in to submit a review.