This Webinar is brought to you by Suntrust Medical Specialty Group
Whether you are just starting your participation in the EHR Incentive Programs with Stage 1, or if you are already preparing for Stage 2 of meaningful use, knowing the latest set of regulations will help you successfully participate in the incentive program, receive incentive payments and refine and integrate electronic health records into your practice.
This webinar is your opportunity to learn about the new Stage 2 regulations directly from CMS. You will also be able to submit questions about how the latest requirements apply to your system.
Join us as Travis Broome of CMS reviews the Stage 2 requirements, how they differ from the Stage 1 requirements and he will also take your questions on all things meaningful use.
- Specific regulatory changes and requirements based on the CMS Stage 2 Meaningful Use regulations for the EHR Incentive Programs
- Changes and differences from Stage 1 Meaningful Use Regulations
- Timeline of EHR Incentive Program requirements, incentive payments and potential payment adjustments.
Travis Broome, MPH, MBA, Policy Analyst for Meaningful Use, Office of E-Health Standards and Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Travis is a Health Insurance Specialist in the CMS Dallas Regional Office. He leads the development of the criteria for meaningful use for the Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs for the Office of E-Health Standards and Services.
He also serves as a special assistant to the Consortium Administrator for Quality Improvement and Survey and Certification Operations. During the development of the regulations for EHR incentive programs he was the writer for the meaningful use and other sections as well as a project manager for the regulation.
Prior to his work on the EHR incentive programs, Travis was a Presidential Management Fellow in CMS and participating in programmatic and administrative activities across every regional division of CMS. He received his Master of Public Health and Master of Business Administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Who will benefit from this Webinar?
- Medical practice administrators, coding professionals, billing professionals, business professionals and health care providers interested in learning about the Meaningful Use “EHR” incentive program.
Field of Study
- Health Information and Technology
- MGMA webinars are multimedia presentations that contain PowerPoint slides synchronized with full audio narration and are 60 or 90 minutes in length
- You have the option to listen through your computer and see the visual presentation via your computer and internet connection
MGMA webinars are designed to function under the following minimum computer standards
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher
- 56k baud dial-up modem to connect to the webinar
Complaint and Resolution Policy
- Please contact our customer service department at 1.877.ASK.MGMA to report any issues or concerns with this course.
- All of the MGMA eLearning courses are 100 percent guaranteed to meet your expectations. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your experience in taking an online course or webinar, we’ll arrange for you to attend another one of our courses of equal value or receive a full refund.
Please log in to submit a review.