What is Fellowship?
Fellow status (FACMPE) is the most prestigious designation you can earn in the medical practice management profession. It signifies superior standards of performance and professional competency, and encourages ongoing personal and professional development in the field. To obtain Fellow status, you must:
- Earn the Certified Medical Practice Executive designation
- Write one professional paper OR three case studies
- Earn and maintain continuing education hours
How do you get started?
To apply to the Fellowship program and to work toward obtaining the FACMPE designation, you must:
- Be a current member of MGMA-ACMPE
- Pay a one-time $250 Fellowship program application fee. The link to the application will be sent to you once we have received the application fee.
Once your application fee and application form are received, we will contact you by email within 15 business days to confirm entrance into the program.
Why choose ACMPE for Fellowship?
in 1956, ACMPE is the standard-setting and certification division of
MGMA-ACMPE, the premier association for professional administrators and
leaders of medical group practices.
ACMPE supports and promotes the
personal and professional growth of healthcare leaders to advance the
profession of medical practice management. Earning the respected FACMPE
status demonstrates your dedication to becoming the very best at what
you do as well as your willingness to pass your knowledge and insight
along to others via the development of a professional paper or three
case studies on a medical practice management topic.
Please log in to submit a review.