The Knowledge Assessment, 2nd Edition, is a self-scored, objective evaluation of your strengths and areas for further development in the eight domains defined in the Body of Knowledge for Medical Practice Management, 2nd Edition.
Use it to:
- Identify your core strengths
- Prepare for the ACMPE board certification exams
- Assess your staff's strengths and development opportunities
Provided in a similar format to the ACMPE board certification exams, this workbook includes:
- 175 multiple-choice questions, including material from the new and revised domains in the Body of Knowledge, 2nd Edition
- Correct answers and a self-scoring key to calculate your strength in each domain
- Five sample essay questions
- Essay exam sample grading form
ACMPE continuing education credit: 3.25 hours
The American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) is the standard-setting and certification division of MGMA. ACMPE was established in 1956 as an affiliate of the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) to provide board certification, self-assessment and leadership development for medical practice executives.
Learn more about the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE)
Please log in to submit a review.
"My knowledge assessment results gave me the confidence to take the exams without additional preparation."
–Jean M. Carnese, CMPE
Family Practice Associates, PLLC
Rejuvenesce of Radisson, Liverpool, N.Y.