MGMA Industry Training for Your Team
Impactful. Detailed. Inspiring. Empowering.
MGMA’s industry education and training options provide your staff, team members and clients with the knowledge required to gain the edge in today’s competitive market. Empower your team by learning about the critical challenges medical practice leaders and administrators face today.
NEW Vendor Focused Webinar Series
Insights into Group Practices: What You Need to Know About Your Customers
Medical group practices operate differently from hospitals and other healthcare delivery organizations. Attend this webinar to gain insight on how medical group practices operate and make decisions. You will learn the importance of the practice administrator and how to identify his or her common challenges. Understanding the needs of practice administrators will provide you with the knowledge you need to deliver practical solutions to your customers.
Following this webinar, you will be able to:
- Analyze the financial, cultural and operational environment of a group practice.
- Evaluate the operational environment by understanding the factors that make a group practice unique from the hospital environment.
- Identify the role and importance of the practice administrator in the operational, financial and decision-making processes to effectively match your solution with his or her needs.
Attendees of this webinar will also receive a complimentary copy of Experts Answer 95 New Practice Management Questions, up to a $55 value.
Customizable training curriculum:
- Onsite training sessions featuring instruction by highly qualified industry experts
- Easy-access live and online Webinar options
- Online courses
- Books, white papers, benchmark survey data and many other resources
Make the curriculum your own. Tailored content, relevant to your needs.
- Salespeople and marketers: Ensure that revenue-generating teams are well versed in medical practices’ daily operations and challenges
- Product managers: Obtain in-depth knowledge of the most recent industry changes to guide you in product/package development
- Management: Gain the strategic perspective to make informed decisions and solidify your position in the healthcare market
- Software developers: Increase your understanding of specific customer requirements to refine your applications and enhance their user friendliness
- Your clients: Help your clients improve their practices’ efficiency and profitability
MGMA will work with you to develop a program that fits your organization and provides your team members and/or clients with the training they need. For program details, contact an MGMA Corporate Relations manager.
Supplement your training program with MGMA-ACMPE’s surveys and books.