MGMA Focus Groups and Research
Important input to develop more powerful solutions and marketing strategies that fit the medical practice industry.
Identify key trends or find out what healthcare professionals want, like or dislike. MGMA has over 22,500 members, 80,000 customers, and more than 20 specialty assemblies, represented by medical specialty and functional expertise. Our custom segmentation options allow you to target the audience you care most about.
MGMA Focus Groups/Advisory Boards
2 ways to conduct your Focus group/advisory board:
- Face-to-face at one of MGMA's many events
- Virtual sessions are also available for time sensitive projects
Custom Quantitative Research
- Gather qualified opinions of leading healthcare professionals via custom research projects
- From identification of objectives through providing an executive report of the findings, MGMA can help you obtain the information you need to make informed decisions.
MGMA Research Studies
- Support MGMA conducted research on healthcare issues and trends
- Support includes brand recognition on published study results, in press releases announcing key study findings and the ability to help MGMA develop research objectives and questiosn
- Upcoming studies include: patient safety and ePrescribing
MGMA can work with you to determine the services that you need beyond recruiting and providing the forum.
Contact an MGMA corporate relations manager to discuss your best option or to set up a market research study or focus group today.