Refer a Member Program
Gain the satisfaction of helping others and strengthening MGMA by referring your colleagues today!
The Association runs special recruitment campaigns throughout the year, offering referring members the chance to win sweepstakes contests, gift cards and other prizes.
Online referral form
Tips for referring members
- Share the benefits – Reserve a few minutes on a meeting agenda to tell others about the benefits of MGMA membership.
- Support their next step – Encourage MGMA members who are ready to take the next step in their careers to pursue board certification through ACMPE.
- Encourage students – Tell students about the special student membership rate and how MGMA can expand their networking and career opportunities.
General Member Referral Program Guidelines
Guidelines for Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2013
- MGMA members are eligible to participate in this program.
- Referrals for existing members and those who are renewing their memberships are not eligible for this program.
- Affiliate organizations and their staffs, as well as MGMA staff, are not eligible to participate.
Details about referrals
- If you refer someone who joins MGMA during the year the program is in effect, you will receive credit for each new membership.
- To ensure that you receive credit, the referred individuals must put your name in the "Referred by" section of their membership application, mention your name when they apply over the phone or have been referred via the online referral form above.
- If two members refer the same individual, the member whose referral we receive first will be credited.
- MGMA reserves the right to change or terminate this program at any time.