More than 500 active MGMA volunteers have experienced all these benefits and more.
Contribute member perspective directly to MGMA and ACMPE operations. These opportunities range from a one-time, 30-minute commitment to multiple hours spread over several weeks throughout the year.
Examples of these types of opportunities include:
- Beta testing new survey tools
- Providing feedback on marketing concepts
- Serving as e-ambassadors on the MGMA Member Community
- Authoring blog posts, papers, or Connection articles
- Participating as online leaders on MGMA social media outlets
- Facilitating discussions at a conference or seminar
- Providing expertise as a Subject Matter Expert
Provide strategic, experienced-based input on a case-by-case basis, or through participation in assemblies, societies, and standing committees. These opportunities require at least a one-year commitment.
Find the one that’s right for you:
Shape the future of the Association as you participate in leadership roles on our governing bodies. The selection process for these positions is more intensive than the Gateway Opportunities. You must complete a much longer application form that is reviewed by the nominating committee. Volunteers begin their terms following our annual conference and are required to serve at least one year.
View the list of leadership skills for MGMA volunteer leaders.
Hear what current volunteers have to say about their experiences.
If you have any questions, comments, or need further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.