MGMA Awards Program
In the constantly changing healthcare landscape, those who think outside the box are some of our most valuable players. MGMA is committed to highlighting the achievements and efforts of these individuals so that practice executives across the country can learn from their work and make our overall healthcare system work better for everyone.
MGMA Harwick Innovation Award
This award recognizes a medical group practice executive, physician executive, or administrator who has met the challenges of the new healthcare system head-on and developed innovative solutions that enhance the effectiveness of healthcare delivery in his or her practice and community.
Nomination Process - MGMA Harwick Innovation Award
- Complete the award nomination form and save a copy in your files.
- Email the completed form and any attachments to email@example.com by August 31, 2016.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your application is received.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
MGMA Legislative Liaison of the Year Award
This award recognizes a medical practice professional serving as a state MGMA legislative liaison volunteer who has provided outstanding leadership in the education and motivation of MGMA members through grassroots and advocacy involvement on legislative and regulatory issues of importance to medical group practices.
Nomination Process - MGMA Legislative Liaison of the Year Award
Nominations for the MGMA Legislative Liaison of the Year Award will be collected by MGMA government affairs in May and be reviewed by the Government Affairs Council in July each year.
Please note, to be eligible for this award the nominee must be currently serving or have served in the year as the formal legislative liaison for a state MGMA. If you are unsure about whether someone would be eligible for the award, or if you have further questions on how to nominate a legislative liaison, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-293-3450.
Selection and Recognition
The Honors Selection Committee will make the final selection for the MGMA Harwick Innovation Award. The Honors Selection Committee may contact the nominator and/or nominee as needed to seek additional information or clarification.
The MGMA Government Affairs Council will select the Legislative Liaison of the Year.
Award recipients will receive:
- An attractive award piece shipped directly to the recipient
- Public recognition at the MGMA Annual Conference held in October with complimentary conference registration, roundtrip coach airfare and hotel room for two nights
- Promotion through a national press release and social media
- Recognition in the MGMA Connection magazine and the Executive View magazine
View past award recipients.
Contact us at email@example.com