MGMA Awards Program Process
Do you know an individual or medical practice that has made a significant contribution to the field? Help us recognize success by submitting a nomination for the 2014 awards.
Deadline: March 14, 2014
See all MGMA Awards
- Check each award nomination form to determine criteria and eligibility.
- Complete the award nomination form and save a copy of the completed form in your files.
- Email completed form and attachments to email@example.com by March 14, 2014.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your application is received.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- The Honors Selection Committee makes the final selection for all awards except the Edward B. Stevens Article of the Year Award and the Legislative Liaison of the Year Award.
- For the Article of the Year, the Honors Selection Committee reviews and determines the top five article finalists from eligible articles in the MGMA Connexion™ and the Executive View™ between May 1 of the proceeding year and April 30 of the current year. The top 5 articles are provided to the MGMA membership for an online vote to determine the award recipient.
- For the Legislative Liaison of the Year, the MGMA Government Affairs Committee solicits award nominations from assemblies and MGMA state leadership, reviews and selects the award recipient.
- The Honors Selection Committee may contact the nominator and/or nominee as needed to seek additional information or clarification.
- MGMA reserves the right not to bestow an award in any given year if, in the opinion of the Honors Selection Committee, the nominations lack sufficient quality.
All nominated candidates will be notified of their nomination. Award recipients will receive:
- An attractive award piece
- Public recognition at the MGMA Annual Conference held in October, with complimentary conference registration, roundtrip coach airfare and hotel room for two nights provided
- Promotion through a press release to national trade and consumer media
- Recognition in the MGMA Connexion™ magazine and the Executive View™ magazine
Contact Karen Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 877.275.6462, ext. 1292.