MGMA 2018 Financial Management and Payer Contracting (FMPC) Conference
March 4-6 | Orlando, FL
Reserve your exhibit space today - Showcase your company to key healthcare financial management professionals who are looking for products and services to help better lead their practices.
Conference attendees have a variety of job titles and are employed by practices and organizations representing numerous ownership structures. All attendees have responsibility and accountability for their organization's financial and payer contracting functions. Attendee job titles include, but are not limited to:
- Practice administrators
- Physician compensation managers
- Business intelligence managers
- Financial analysts
- Revenue cycle managers
- Payer contracting managers
- Billing managers
- Chief financial officers (CFOs)
- Managed care/payer contracting professionals
- Other professionals reporting to CFOs.
View 2016 Attendee Demographics
Each 10x10 booth includes the following benefits:
Save $200 off your booth price when you register by June 30, 2017!
- Exhibit space during the conference
- Two complimentary Exhibit Hall badges per 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth, which may be used by the exhibiting company’s personnel staffing exhibitor’s booth
- Booth space will include a 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, a wastebasket, identification sign, and drape.
- Recognition in onsite attendee materials (If contracted by the onsite materials deadline. Exhibitors are responsible for providing all company information using the MGMA online tool)
- Promotion of the exhibitor via a digital booth where attendees can view company/product information.
*MGMA Membership is required in order to exhibit. If your company is not a current member of MGMA, please select a membership option on your exhibit agreement.
Expected 2018 attendance: 400+
Exhibitor Application FMPC18 Floor Plan
See who Exhibited in 2017
*Space will be assigned based on receipt of your exhibit contract
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Hotel Reservation Alert!
It has come to our attention that several unaffiliated wholesale hotel/travel groups have been soliciting MGMA participants and offering hotel accommodations for the MGMA 2016 Financial Management and Payer Contracting Conference in Orlando, Fla. Unofficial companies may be offering discounted or wholesale hotel pricing.
MGMA can’t verify the authenticity of such companies or their representations, and will not be able to provide a resolution to issues related to such reservations. Feel free to contact MGMA at 303.799.1111 ext. 1836 or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions about the booking of your hotel reservation.
RESERVE YOUR OPPORTUNITY TODAY!
Call us: 877.275.6462, ext. 1800
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org