MGMA Legislative and Executive Advocacy Response Network (LEARN)
Now is your chance to affect change in the healthcare profession
LEARN is a professional collaboration of MGMA members who are interested in sharing their views and shaping polices that directly affect the healthcare industry. This member-only research network provides an opportunity to interact with your colleagues, MGMA Government Affairs staff and key policymakers in Washington, D.C.
Participating in LEARN allows you to:
- Share your knowledge of practice administration by contributing to brief online questionnaires
- Assist the MGMA Government Affairs department in advocacy
- Propose LEARN research topics and initiatives
- Interact with the LEARN eGroup where you can:
- Ask questions about your practice's most pressing challenges
- Pose questions to solicit colleagues' opinions on hot topics
- Discuss research results with other members
As a LEARN member, you'll have a voice in the development of the standards and policies that directly impact your organization and access to the shared insight of an exclusive community of your peers.
- Visit the MGMA Member Community
- Under My Communities, select Join/Leave Communities,
- Locate LEARN and choose your preferred form of communication.
Results from previous LEARN studies