MGMA Career Center for medical practice management
The MGMA Career Center is your source for employment solutions.
Powered by the HEALTHeCAREERS Network, the Career Center is your point of access to an extensive pool of opportunities with leading healthcare organizations and resumes from talented professionals.
Employers Job seekers Not a member? Join MGMA
Tips and Tools for Job-Seekers
- Create Your MGMA Career Center Profile – Keep track of all your job searches and application history – helping you with follow-up correspondence. Upload up to six resumes; even bookmark your favorite jobs to apply on a later date.
- Post Your Resume – When you "post" your resume to your MGMA Career Center profile, you add it to the database employers search to find matches for their jobs – increasing your exposure to hiring organizations. Many employers don’t post all of their jobs, so posting your resume ensures you don’t miss a great opportunity
- Search smarter with email job alerts – Email alerts notify you when a new job listing becomes available that matches your exact criteria
- Stay in the know with the MGMA Career Center newsletter – A collection of industry articles, career tips and more and more sent to your inbox every month. Sign up for this and other publications from HealtheCareers
- Get personal with Event Connection – See which employers are attending MGMA 2012 Annual Conference plus other healthcare events during the year and connect with them for an in-person interview.
Other healthcare job resources
We're looking for talented people to join our team at our headquarters in Englewood, Colo.