- timely data at your fingertips!
MGMA Stat is designed to capture real-time data on timely issues affecting the healthcare industry. You have a voice for the medical practice. Healthcare organizations, around the country, are already participating to help shape the industry. We ask questions about practice management, the impact of new legislations, patient satisfaction – issues that matter most to you!
Search the MGMA Stat polling archives to find information pertinent to your practice.
- Receive timely data you won't get elsewhere, as soon as it is published (within 48 hours of the poll date)
- Gain valuable insights for your organization
- Want to know what other healthcare organizations are doing? Send your questions to email@example.com to be included in a future question
- Your opinion will help MGMA better serve you and your organization through lobbying efforts, product and service offerings, educational content and more.
How does it work?
- MGMA Stat is open to all healthcare professionals, regardless of MGMA membership status
- After signing up, you will start receiving weekly polling questions via text message
- Voting is conducted via text message, you need a cell phone to participate
- To provide your input, simply respond to the question with your answer
- Results will be texted to participants within 48 hours
- The time commitment is less than 10 seconds per week
- Watch this short video to see how easy it is to participate and to make sure your vote counts