MGMA 2013 Financial Management and Payer Contracting Conference
Feb. 24-26, 2013
Brand new pieces to help you complete your healthcare financial management puzzle.
The rules change. The tools change. That means to keep your practice at optimum financial performance you must be fully up to speed on the newest rules and the latest tools. And you’ll get that all at the MGMA 2013 Financial Management and Payer Contracting Conference.
Register NowAlready Registered Preconference Registration
This year you’ll find sessions offering more depth. As well, you’ll find content that covers the basics all the way to sessions designed to explore topics of interest to the most experienced financial management professional.
In short, you’ll find more new ideas to help you put it all together:
- More payer contracting-focused sessions
- Negotiation process and strategy emphasis
- Using lean tools and strategies for practice improvement
- An industry panel featuring payers, employers and provider perspectives as part of the Sunday Jump Start sessions
- New session designations to assist in session selection
- More advanced content for seasoned financial professionals
- Funny and practical insights into your profession from comedian Tim Clue
And it all takes place in the conveniently located Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel, listed as one of “The Top 100 U.S. Meeting Hotels” by Cvent. You’ll leave Phoenix refreshed, renewed and ready to meet the new healthcare financial management challenges of your year.