Free, online FDA drug alerts for physicians
Eliminate delays and paperwork by receiving FDA-mandated patient safety alerts online via the Health Care Notification Network (HCNN). Currently, physicians receive these alerts by U.S. mail, which usually takes two weeks. The HCNN will deliver the alerts to physicians and designated coworkers as they happen.
More about HCNN
The Health Care Notification Network, a service of the Physicians' Desk Reference, is a private network for physicians and healthcare professionals that delivers FDA-mandated drug alerts online. The HCNN is governed by a non-profit board that protects your identity and privacy.
Additional HCNN features include:
- A copy of HCNN Alerts can be sent automatically to staff.
- Your privacy is protected by the not-for-profit board that governs the HCNN.
- There is no advertising or selling of data from the network.
- You can opt out at any time.
- After enrollment, go online anytime to view past alerts.
- The HCNN is free to physicians and their staff and paid for by those who use the network for alert delivery, the manufacturers and the FDA.
Related LinksMore information management tools