MGMA 2017 Financial Management and Payer Contracting Conference
February 19-21, 2017 | Las Vegas
INVEST IN A FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
The MGMA Financial Management and Payer Contracting Conference brings together medical practice management professionals for the financial education that is essential to leading their organizations. Whether you’re new to practice management or you’ve been in the field for several years, building your financial acumen is essential to enhancing your practice’s operations and improving its performance.
Limited time offer - get a FREE data report when you register for FMPC17 today!
When you register from now until Jan. 31, we're offering a FREE MGMA 2016 Performance and Practices of Successful Medical Groups report. This report, based on 2015 survey data, has a value of nearly $300 and shows how the most successful medical practices in the country stay ahead of the curve through the use of clear, useful data that points you to comparable practices and their performance.
After purchasing FMPC17 registration, your FREE report can be accessed by visiting 'My Downloads' in your account on mgma.org.
JOIN YOUR COLLEAGUES FEB. 19-21 IN LAS VEGAS!
Interact and share contracting, reimbursement and risk-sharing challenges with other medical practice executives, chief financial officers, and financial management and payer contracting professionals. Together, you’ll learn what’s needed to operationalize value-based contracts and how your practice can successfully manage risk and demonstrate its ability to reduce care costs while maintaining high-quality outcomes. At the conferece, you'll learn:
- Best practices for collecting payment at time of service
- How to use data to improve practice performance
- Business implications of value-based contracts
- New techniques and strategies for improving performance
- The latest physician-compensation planning trends
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Practice professionals new to the field or with an interest in growing their financial management and/or payer contracting knowledge
- Chief financial officers (CFOs)
- Certified public accountants, financial management or payer contracting consultants, and other positions reporting to CFOs