MGMA 2014 Financial Management and Payer Contracting (FMPC) Conference
March 2-4, 2014 – Orlando, FL
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
The MGMA 2014 Financial Management and Payer Contracting Conference will provide you with a unique opportunity to interact with healthcare financial management-oriented professionals through exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Understanding attendees’ challenges can help your company better position itself to meet their needs while also building long-term relationships. Participate in the numerous opportunities throughout the conference to build solid business relationships. The 2012 conference had record attendance with more than 460 healthcare financial management professionals in attendance.
2012 Attendance: 460 (excluding exhibitors)
Detailed 2012 Conference Attendee Demographics
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring at the conference?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call, toll-free at 877.275.6462, ext. 1255 for more information or complete the online exhibitor contract to reserve your booth space today.
Contract Floor plan
Attendees with healthcare financial management and payer contracting responsibilities include:
- Medical group practice administrators
- Chief financial officers
- Certified public accountants
- Business accounting professionals
2012 Conference Attendee and Exhibitor Facts
- 96% of attendees have sole responsibility, share responsibility or provide input to the purchasing decision maker.**
- 81% of exhibitors said their overall conference experience was good, very good or excellent.*
- 100% of exhibitors said they are likely, very likely or extremely likely to exhibit at the 2013 conference.*
**Source: MGMA 2012 Financial Management and Payer Contracting attendee survey
*Source: MGMA 2012 Financial Management and Payer Contracting exhibitor survey