Rosemarie Nelson, MS, Principal
Rosemarie Nelson’s experience in medical office management and information technology, combined with her years of consulting to physicians and practice professionals, gives her unique insight into the needs and challenges facing physicians and medical practices.
Rosemarie conducts educational seminars and provides keynote speeches on a variety of healthcare technology and operational topics. She has authored numerous articles on practice management issues, and her seminar presentations and publications have been well- received by physicians, administrators, office managers and staff throughout the country.
As a medical practice management consultant, Rosemarie has established significant expertise in system implementation. Key to her qualifications and success is the business analysis method for evaluating processes and needs, and applying solutions to information systems applications.
As a manager in the Office of the Future project, she led new technology planning and development for improved clinical operations. Rosemarie has managed project implementation teams and software engineers in the design and implementation of medical practice software and subsequent training of personnel. Drawing on diverse operational, clinical and financial experience, she provides practical solutions to help medical groups meet their objectives.
Affiliations and credentials
- MS, Health Services Administration, New School Graduate School of Management & Urban Policy
- New School University, Robert J. Milano Graduate School of Management & Urban Policy,
2000 Professional Achievement Award
- BS, Business Administration, Syracuse University, Summa Cum Laude
- AAS, Business/Banking, Onondaga Community College
- Leadership Development Program, Center for Creative Leadership
- Medical Economics, Board of Advisors
- Physician’s Advisory’s Private Practice Success, Editorial Advisory Board
- CCHIT Ambulatory Workgroup
- MGMA national and state programs
- Physician specialty organizations (AAOS, AAAAI, AUA, ADA, IDSA, APF and others)
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Pri-Med Practice Solutions