MGMA/AMA 2017 Collaborate in Practice Conference
April 9-11, 2017 | Chicago
Partnering for practice transformation
The Collaborate in Practice Conference, hosted by MGMA and the American Medical Association (AMA), honors the importance of both physicians and administrators as part of a leadership team in a practice’s success.
This collaborative conference emphasizes successful and practical approaches to help you achieve a quadruple-aim focus: enhancing patient experience, improving population health, reducing costs and improving the work life of healthcare workers. The current healthcare environment is expected to continually deliver high-quality, affordable care and is evolving toward team-based care. This cannot be achieved by resistance, burned out staff or outdated methodologies. Only through collaboration, sharing and cooperation will we be able to take healthcare to a place no one has imagined.
Team-based care starts with leaders like you. Collaborate in Practice will give you what you need to begin moving forward with a focus on the quadruple aim.
Join us April 9-11 and leave with knowledge that will have a lasting impact. Be able to:
- Analyze where to spend your technology money to get the biggest bang for your buck
- Educate your organization on payer perspectives and approaches to strengthen payer partnerships
- Differentiate between vertical integration options
- Examine risk factors for burnout and incorporate goals to reduce work environment factors that can lead to stress and burnout
- Prepare steps in your organization to improve patient engagement beyond the traditional patient portal
Who should attend:
- Healthcare administrators and leaders (nonfinancial)
- Managing physicians and physician leaders
- General/practice managers
- CEOs, COOs, CIOs
- Nursing and department leaders