How do you develop and implement an effective business plan? How do you ensure the effective management of day-to-day operations?
Business operations in a medical practice includes the following.
- Develop, implement and monitor business operation plans.
- Develop, implement and oversee systems for the purchase of materials and equipment.
- Manage facilities planning and maintenance activities to meet the organization’s current and future needs.
- Manage discernment process for identification and utilization of outsourced expertise and business partners.
- Develop and implement a marketing and communication plan.
Rate yourself: Take the ACMPE Business Operations Quiz
Inside Business Operations
The state of medical practice, earn ACMPE credit with the assessment
Why medical groups should consider niche marketing
The Effective Use Of Electronic Dashboards To Promote & Improve Overall
ACMPE Fellow paper by David G. Owens, FACMPE
Centralizing Operational Functions to Reduce Staffing Expenses
ACMPE Fellow paper by Sheila H. Coffee, FACMPE
More on Business Operations
MGMA Books and Survey Reports
Business Operations Tools
Checklist for a new medical practice startup
Business and Clinical Operations FAQs
See all Business Operations tools