Press passes for journalists and bloggers
MGMA welcomes representatives of the news media who wish to cover the MGMA 2015 Annual Conference, Oct. 11-14 in Nashville, Tenn. Each year, we host 35 to 50 journalists and bloggers from trade and consumer media outlets.
There are many reasons to attend this year's conference
Join us to:
- Generate story ideas
- Build source lists
- Interview the country's foremost experts in the healthcare management industry
- Attend conference education sessions
- Take advantage of one-on-one time with industry thought leaders in our press room
- Access free wireless Internet and refreshments in our press room
Join us to discover what's happening now and what medical practice management trends you'll want to watch.
Hot topics this year include:
- Patient care and delivery
- Optimizing technology
- Revenue and cost strategies
- Strategies for practice sustainability
During the conference
The press room is for the exclusive use of media attendees. We offer refreshments, free wireless Internet, PCs with Internet access and telephone service. It's a quiet place to conduct interviews, write stories and use as your "home base" throughout the conference.
Media resources for vendors
The MGMA 2015 Annual Conference is a great opportunity for vendors to meet media representatives who cover the business of healthcare. We invite vendors to drop off media kits in the press room at the vendor news table to gain exposure for your company's latest news.
Plus, don't forget to tweet throughout the conference using #mgma15 as a way to share your news with media representatives who are covering the conference.