The process for earning the Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) credential is based on a body of knowledge specific to your profession. You won’t find another medical practice management certification program as robust and clearly defined as this one.
The Body of Knowledge for Medical Practice Management defines the unique qualities and competencies a successful medical practice executive must possess.
- ACMPE developed and regularly updates the Body of Knowledge, utilizing role delineation studies and expert panels of medical practice executives.
- The professional competencies and eight domains, or areas of responsibility, outlined in the Body of Knowledge provide the framework for the certification exams and the basis for the continuing education requirement.
Medical practice management requires mastery of a broad knowledge and a deep skill set unique to the group practice environment. As such, the ACMPEhealthcare management certification program is specifically designed for practice managers with at least two years of experience.
To ensure your success, you will receive ongoing support from our dedicated volunteers and staff. Additionally, you will have the camaraderie of your colleagues as they too embark on this journey. You will also have access to:
- Exam preparation resources
- Free continuing education
- Exclusive networking opportunities that often result in life-long professional friendships.
Everyone at MGMA-ACMPE is committed to your success.