The Annual Conference officially kicks off on Sunday at 1:00 p.m. Be sure to be there to get in on all the excitement!
Concurrent sessions, Extended Learning Sessions and workshops are classified according to content. The objective is to help facilitate attendee selection of sessions according to specific areas of interest. The content categories include:
Download the MGMA 2011 Annual Conference Schedule by Key Topics in PDF form.
- Overview – Designed to provide a general review of a subject area from a broad perspective and is appropriate for professionals at all organizational and knowledge levels.
- Update – Designed to provide a general review of new developments for participants with a background in the subject area who desire to keep current.
- Basic – Designed to develop a general understanding of a topic or a knowledge area.
- Intermediate – Designed to develop a working knowledge of a topic or a knowledge area or build on a basic curriculum.
- Advanced – Designed to develop in-depth expertise in a topic or a knowledge area.
- Overview, Update and Basic – No prerequisites.
- Intermediate – A fundamental knowledge of medical group practice management.
- Advanced – A working knowledge of medical group practice management.
No advance preparation required for any education session unless specified.
Types of sessions
Educational content will be delivered face-to-face at the MGMA 2011 Annual Conference.